Bulk Haulage • Road Maintenance & Construction
Walladar Enterprises is an earth-moving and road construction & maintenance and company, with a variety of subservices. Established in 2004, Walladar Enterprises is a proudly Indigenous owned and operated, with a dedicated workforce primarily servicing the Murchison and Mid-West regions of Western Australia.
Providing quality services to clients in:
» Road maintenance and construction
» Remote area site works
» Flood damage repairs
» Bulk haulage
» General freight
We focus on client needs, providing competitive rates and excellent service. Our team of experienced personnel include:
» Grader operators
» Water-cart operators
» Roller operators
» Diesel mechanics
» Traffic controllers
We own and operate a diverse range of plant and equipment, ensuring we are able to meet our clients needs and provide reliable services at all times.
Our well-maintained fleet includes:
» Prime movers
» Side tippers
» Grid rollers
» Multi tyre rollers
» Water carts
» Light vehicles, including traffic
control and signage.
We have established relationships with several plant and equipment hire suppliers throughout Western Australia. This enables us to supplement our resources for larger projects and deliver more cost effective solutions to our clients. We are able to provide plant equipment to our clients, either dry or wet hire. Ask us for a competitive quote.
Shire of Murchison
• Road construction works
• Flood damage road
• Grid maintenance -
repairing and cleaning
• Heavy maintenance
• Bulk haulage for Beresford Foreshore project for Central Earthmoving
• Subcontracted to BPH [WA} we have supplied equipment, operators and supervisory support for the Mt Magnet -Western Queen South Project-carting ore, road construction and clean-up.
Shire of Perenjori roadworks
Northwest Coastal Highway Project [under MACA Civil]
Sirius Nova Project
• Bulk haulage at various locations for Rapallo and Central Earthmoving
• Supplied labour hire and machinery to B and J Catalano in the construction of 9km of bitumen seal on the Carnarvon-Mullewa Road in the Shire of Murchison.
Forest Products Commission
• Maintenance Grade and formation of drainage and minor road formation for Forest Products Commission
Contact us to learn how we can help your business.
Walladar Enterprises Pty Ltd
PMB 22 Mullewa WA 6620
Office: (08) 9962 9559
Tania Mead 0429 472 242
Greydon Mead 0428 310 769
ABN 65 108 421 781